This Stetson Hills home for sale has been SOLD. It is a beautiful mountainside home listed under Arizona MLS# 5439815 and was available for $329,900. This home has 4 bedrooms plus a loft, 3 full bathrooms and a 2 car garage. If you’re looking for a beautifully maintained home in North Phoenix AZ or and you want something that feels new and offers privacy with intimate yard space, well here it is!!
This Stetson Hills home for sale rests near the top of this gorgeous North Phoenix neighborhood; this home is immaculate and move-in ready!
This home comes with a beautifully painted interior and exterior, lots of neutral tile throughout, upgraded lighting and a central vacuum system. The kitchen which opens to the great room, has been beautifully appointed with granite slab counters, neutral upper and lower cabinets with crown molding and a gas range.
There are also, high, vaulted ceilings on the main level which for a two story home is very rare. On the first floor which is the main level, there is a master bedroom, a guest bedroom and a full bath and all bathrooms have granite slab countertops. There are two bedrooms upstairs with a great loft area and another full bathroom.
There is an upstairs laundry chute, high quality and warm colored carpet, breath taking mountain views, newly landscaped front and back yards and much more. This home is one of the most beautiful properties we have seen in Stetson Hills and is a must see; your buyer(s) will not be disappointed.
View Stetson Hills Home For Sale Improvements
- Installed turf and plants in the front yard.
- Increased the turf area in the back yard and installed a paver lined walking path and flagstone sitting area in the back yard.
- Modified the turf irrigation system accordingly.
- Installed (2) GFI remote outlets in the back yard for miscellaneous power usage.
- Installed all new plants in the back yard and modified the drip irrigation system accordingly.
- Concrete stained back patio slab.
- Installed all new carpet on the upper floor and stairs in July of 2013.
- Installed a hot water recirculating pump to make hot water available sooner at each faucet.
- Installed a new gas 40 gallon hot water heater in December of 2015.
- Installed programmable thermostats for both air handlers.
- Installed water softener system in 2012.
- Installed a new custom glass shower enclosure in the master bath.
- Installed matching 3-drawer cabinet in master bath between sinks.
- Installed upper cabinets and shelves in the laundry room.
- Installed surround sound overhead speakers in the family room.
- Reconfigured the kitchen pantry shelving and added shelves to the under-stairs closet.
- New washer in 2014 and new gas dryer in 2012.
- Painted exterior fascia and exposed foundation wall on 1/13/16.
View Stetson Hills Home For Sale Inclusions
- Has central vacuum system.
- Has an OnQ distribution panel for the low voltage systems in the house (cable & phone).
- Has a 20 x 30 garage.
- 3 full baths with two bathrooms on the main floor and one on the 2nd floor. Sliding shower doors on both second and third baths.
- 4 bedrooms including a 1st floor master suite with walk-in closet, private water closet room, double granite vanities, and separate shower enclosure and large tub. 2nd main floor bedroom and (2) 2nd floor bedrooms and a full bath.
- Has 2nd floor loft area used as office.
- Has ceiling fans in LR, family room, loft and all bedrooms.
- All tile flooring on the 1st level.
- All granite counter tops and vanities.
- Was repainted inside and outside in 2011.
- Has drip irrigation system and spray irrigation system at turf areas.
- Has separate AC/furnace units for upper and lower floors with programmable thermostats.
- Wiring for exterior speakers is roughed in to family room console area.
- Has gas fireplace.
- Has shade screen for all windows.
We are a professional group of licensed Arizona real estate agents and brokers specializing in Phoenix Arizona homes for sale as well as other Greater Phoenix homes for sale. This is a beautifully maintained North Phoenix Arizona home for sale in Stetson Hills.